Pages

Tuesday, 10 February 2009

Untitled

I dreamt of taking a walk in a field at night. They were having a competition there. About flying model planes. Now to the think of it, it wasn't exactly late at night, it was in the evening, because I could still see the colours of the model planes.

There was one that was red, styled like an old fashioned aeroplane. With propellers. Some of them didn't look like planes at all. There was one that was yellow. It was in the shape of a hot-air balloon, except that it was just a cut-out. It looked like a surfboard.

You had gone for some dinner, and I was just walking around, waiting for you to call me when your dinner ended.

I remember I felt lonely. Perhaps because I was amidst the people, the teams, scampering around, working together on their model projects. Perhaps because I was alone. Perhaps because I was without your company.

No comments: