Pages

Thursday, 15 April 2010

Untitled

Sometimes, when I drink too much coffee, I can listen to my thoughts as they start bickering with themselves and my to-do lists in my head, to be specific they are around the pre-frontal cortex area... I can find a nice place about two-thought-steps (if thoughts could take steps) back from behind my eye-brows and nestle between two gyri (i.e. between a fold of the brain), as if to sit on a bean-bag, and start wondering why my thoughts bother to replay themselves with things I can't really be bothered with; until, I start wondering about the name of the part of my brain I would be sitting at, and realise I cannot recall the brain's anatomy I pretended to study at school, then the space between the imagined distinct consciousnesses will gradually fade, and it will be noisy all over my head, and I will get lost again.

No comments: