There is a girl who is sad in a way she had never been sad before,
like many girls who are sad, she thought about ending her life.
Yet, unlike many girls who are sad, she thinks if she is being melodramatic.
"How unfortunate," she wonders, "that I do not know if I'm being melodramatic because I shouldn't end my life for melodrama's sake."
So, the girl who is sad in a way she had never been sad before, just falls in sadness without ending her life.
She lives each day with sadness.
She sleeps because she is so tired,
She tosses and turns at night,
She sleeps each night with sadness.
She wakes up and wishes that she were dead and therefore need not live another day of sadness.
"Am I being melodramatic?" she wonders, "for is sadness so truly unbearable?"
The girl who is sad in the way she is sad in doesn't know how to compare her sadness and has no answer.
So, she just falls in sadness and lives each day and night wishing she were not alive.
No comments:
Post a Comment